
so mom this is pretty much for you... i meant to show it to you when i was home. i fixed this (mostly my forehead and a litte under the eye) picture up of me and jayden soo i don't look so yucky! and this other one... i accidentally saved the new one over the old one so you can't tell what i fixed, so i have another one that had the same problem that i didin't fix... the white hanging out of my shirt... just little stupid things but just thought i'd show you any ways! 

5 comments:
wow what a babe!
I have several pictues of me I'd like you to "fix-up" too. How's everything going. We've got you new laptop battery and a/c adapter/charger...we'll try and get it out next week.
daddyio
These are some great pictures! I love the pictures of Alex and Brigham on the side!
nicely done
BEtsy,
These videos are terrific!!! I still need to figure out how to get dad and sophie on!
Post a Comment