there's Y mountain from utah lake!
so we went to put the jet skis away and tanner didn't have shoes so he wore my flip flops... i just thought that it was really funny.... but that was our day and at the end we went and picked up paul and went to tanner's for some swimming in the 90 degree pool and to grill some steaks! it was such a fun day! just sad i didn't get to see katy and micah who had to do like work?!! or something like taht... haha
4 comments:
OH my word, that looks like SO MUCH FUN!! I have fond memories of summers in Provo (though I think I only spent one summer there... oh well, it was a FUN one!). Glad no one fell in that water...dead fish = super gross.
ps - Bryce will laugh when he sees this... he thinks I have an obsession with eye brows (and maybe I do), but has anyone ever told you that you have GREAT eyebrows, Betsy? Seriously, they are GREAT. wanna trade??? :)
Well, Mahoney's waited too long to call, so I guess you'll have to spend the summer in UT. Shucks!
We already miss you and those big, cheesy smiles.
I think I'd worry less about growing another arm after falling into that lake at 60 mph than ever being able to feel ANYthing again!
:)
Hey, B - look what's comin' up for you. 90 degree pools and yucky water to fall into!
They look like roses to me, just in full bloom.
Nice. Looks like the weather was calm for you. Whenever Mark's family goes to Utah lake it is really windy!
Post a Comment