Jayden LOVED the ipod... if it fell out he'd try to put the headphones back in himself
Random girl pushing kenzy?!
Sophles pushed this stroller allllll over the place at one point jayden was helping push it and jayden is eating grass?!
renee put her up there and that was all she wanted to do was get back up on them so the rest of the day was spent making sure she wasn't running up and down the tables..
lizzie and i think alex were picking these up and pretending to be super strong and throwing them... Cris taught her to wave to every car that passes by... it is cute!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love Lissie's hat! Jayden eating grass reminds me of a slogan the farmers on the NY ADA board were looking at. "Get high on milk - our cows are on grass!" (I don't think this one formally made it, but people like Doug [Uncle, not Dutcher, girls] thought it was terrificly funny! :) )
2 comments:
I love Lissie's hat!
Jayden eating grass reminds me of a slogan the farmers on the NY ADA board were looking at.
"Get high on milk - our cows are on grass!"
(I don't think this one formally made it, but people like Doug [Uncle, not Dutcher, girls] thought it was terrificly funny! :) )
You are one good picture taker...so many photos! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment