Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wedding Dresses!

We started the day out with kenzy trying on these precious gems.... she was a little confused she couldn't figure out why katy was trying on dresses and not me... she thought i was the one getting married...



So this is acutally the last one we tried on at this little ghetto store in provo... kenz picked it out and she was pretty sure it was "the one"...pretty sure it isn't...




This is the first one she tried on... it was a little bit big!! but it was pretty.


Lisa Michelle picked this one out... it was pretty!

This is not a favorite... the color of the beading and ribbons and stuff was really pretty but the mermaid bottom not so coolSo the consultant put this one in the dressing room and it was GORGEOUS... and it was $2000 so thats not happening...


This one not a favorite either... it looked very pioneer in pettycoats or country... the bottom just wasn't attractive...
And we alll love love love love love this one... it was soooooo perfect and cute and i want it if she doesn't!!! you can't tell from the picture but it isn't white it is like champagne or something and so is the beading and embellishments and it was just gooooorgeous

9 comments:

klap said...

ahh... maybe if I win that free wedding sweepstakes....

Jim and Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim and Lisa said...

I like the "wrap" one. That one is very elegant!!

Lisa Michelle said...

Yeah! I'm glad you posted these - good times! :)

Swoopref said...

Go for the $2000.00 one!

Get all the bloggers to cough up some doe.

Anonymous said...

Brian's treat!

ellen said...

Let me know if the dress needs sleeves. :)

Sweeney Household said...

No matter which dress she picks, Katy will be beautiful. She looks good in every one! Just as a side note, I actually got my wedding dress for $99. The alterations cost more than the dress itself. It was also the ONLY dress I liked and the ONLY dress with sleeves! Cool. :)

Anonymous said...

I really like your selections (sooo pretty!). I really had a good idea of the features I wanted as well, and it saved me a lot of money. When I saw the dress that matched my vision @ a great price it was easy to pick it up and run with it.If You Nead to Wedding Dresses Please Contact:- China-stylish.com is a professional company that integrates the design, wholesale, production and marketing.