Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Smiling Babies

The only ones I got of Payton smiling were while he was inside his isolette so they kind of are bad quality! (but don't you worry Laree and I took well over 80 pictures of this little tike, to be posted later) I couldn't believe little Taylor is already big enough to laugh and smile, it was sooo adorable, sadly these pictures were also bad quality because they were taken with my phone!
Little Payton was actually smiling more than what you can tell in this picture, but since it used a flash it took awhile and we didn't get the picture as good...
And this one was just awesome!!! How awesome is this precious little smile!! Love love love this picture!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go see Payton in Ogden?! With all his "trappings"? or is that a picture from Nic or Cris' files?

The Tanner Thompsons said...

its from when we went there last week.....

Swoopref said...

What a great smile!