So I finally was able to get my laptop temporarily fixed to get my pictures off it from visiting Nikki's... as I was looking through them I realized there were a ton of cute ones of Jayden so here's a post of cute Bay pictures, my little buddy for a few days (well all of ours)!!


So he looked so cute crying... its sad but cute still... this was after a very hard battle for the lawn mower

Here Tanner you try it out...

Hmmm... I think I probably do it better

Yup, thanks for trying... I'll take that back now


It takes a real man to be able to walk in cinderella heels.

There were dogs over at the neighbors... mesmorizing




Helping me move my bag in
1 comment:
wow, that's a lot of pictures of the little man! what a cutie pie? where were all the others??
Post a Comment