These are some pictures of the girls I used to babysit. Their mom brought in her nice camera a few times and asked if I would take pictures of the girls so she could scrapbook about them being at work. I loved the pictures (mostly b/c the camera is so awesome!) so I got a copy of all of them (like 400 of them) and photoshopped the ones I really liked. They are the cutest girls and I really miss seeing them every week!! I've rediscovered photoshop this last week and am trying to get used to working in it again so on some of them I put up an original copy of the picture and then what I did to it in photoshop. I haven't really gotten it down yet.
I had the camera for the first snow of the year and the girls were absolutely thrilled to run around outside while it was falling. This is Sof dancing in it.
Ella is a summer baby and was a couple months old last winter so as far as she knows this was her first time being in snow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of her, she was just in awe of the snow. 




Ella is a summer baby and was a couple months old last winter so as far as she knows this was her first time being in snow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of her, she was just in awe of the snow. 





Sof dancing to the tape player... I loved the boots
Ella on the other hand LOVES food, all food, any time.
.jpg)
Sof is very expressive, with or without the camera.

And finally they fall asleep, usually in more comfortable positions and places!
2 comments:
Cute kids!
Great pictures! They are cute.Your verbal pictures of them just don't capture their cuteness like the physical pictures do!
Thanks for the updates. They're wonderful.
Post a Comment