I was purposely ignoring Payton wanting my phone, b/c I'd been trying to get a video of him saying my name (which was a lot) and he wouldn't do it once I started recording. So I took my phone out b/c I knew he'd ask for it and success, and better than what I was originally trying to get!
8 comments:
your videos don't show up either!
What gives, blogger?!
i think its you, b/c i've had three poeple already tell me they saw it.
I saw it....well, at least there is no question about what he's saying!
i love those type of videos. you could sit and watch them all day!
way to get the kids all mad and worked up....
why can't I see it? why don't mine post? I didn't change anything on my computer. Oh where are my nerds when I need them?!
.
Katy, he's an anderson, anything i do will get them mad and worked up!
videos don't work here ?
What's wrong with my blogger?!
Post a Comment