Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Logan

So these are completely out of order but I hate trying to put them in the right order, blogger really needs to make it easier. These are my pictures of our visit to Nikki's before the wedding.
Dad looking at a map of the sky before they went out to star gaze.
Kenzy and Katy were doing some sort of sewing project.
Someone got into the frosting!







Taylor also loves this cooler and to push and pull it around.


LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo (too bad the credit goes to Laree)

wrestling with dad
and G-pa

Don't thing Payt was too into the wrestling at this point


Cutest little face!



So Mykchesnie decided to give Nik and I makeovers... personally I think Nikki looks FABULOUS!
I think she put about 4 different blushes on me and I have eyeshadow on above my eyebrows and nice metallic lipgloss (I think its from when I was in 6th grade)
me and the Pay-Money
So Tanner and I tried to make it up there for Kenz's recital but walked in to the school just as the auditorium was clearing out, but as far as Kenzy thought we were there the whole time! This is her friend Jessie

With the uncles!
So ya these are really old, I am so behind, but with our new camera we take WAY too many pictures so I have about a million to choose from now.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

that was fun...you guys should just move here already! if you don't want to live in the ferret house, there is another house up the street (3 houses away, so you'd have your privacy) that is for SALE!!!! PLEASE!!

Anonymous said...

wish I had some of these photos that are creeping up on blogs and facebook, etc before I finished their flip books!

klap said...

So cute!! That was a fun little weekend

The one of me and payt looks a little bit awkward, though!