Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Idaho Visit

Tanner had work up in Idaho for a couple of days and my job hadn't started yet so I spent some time with Carrie and Nikki came up too.


He was a little upset I think when Mark left.

Woops... might have painted his toes again

I LOVE Payt's pouty face and I finally was able to get a picture of it... its blurry but still you can see the bottom lip going!Clearly this costume is busting at the seams...
Helping Nicole pack up their stuff
If you look closely you can see the ponytail Taylor wore for a few hours that morning


Cleaning up the apples in the yard
A walk around the neighborhood

Water balloon fight! We gave them each three at a time and Alex decided to get more he would try to catch the ones being thrown at him.


The water is hitting off his stomach
It was a fun few days!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

love love love that pic of jayden!