Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Happy Late Thanksgiving from this little Turkey!
For Thanksgiving Tanner and I drove down to Albuquerque to see Katy, Micah, & Emmett! We had lots of fun and we wish we lived closer to them!
On Thanksgiving we woke up to snow! I guess a rarity in Abq, it snows but usually doesn't stick to the ground.
With uncle Jason
Tanner was the master of the turkey, and it turned out great!



Mother sent these little turkeys for our dinner, she even made a little baby one for Emmett!
These are Katy and Micah's friends kids. They loved seeing Emmett!
Our table layout
Our food, lots and lots of food.

So this picture is a little weird b/c the flash didn't work when I took it so I had to work on it a bit in photoshop so you could at least see it. But I lOVE it!

This boy LOVES his baths! He was kicking the whole time, you can see all the water he splashed up behind him.


This is Emmett's trick, he kicks himself over the boppy!


Emmett was having some bad gas and couldn't get calmed down, but Tanner but him in this "football" position and got him to sleep! He was so proud of himself.
Looking at the mama. I believe this is after his HUGE blowout on Katy and Micah!
His so so so cute lion that Aunt Carrie made him! I think it is the most cute thing ever!

Katy and I had a little photo shoot with Emmett one night. I had the idea of this photo, kind of as a joke, but Katy thought it would be fun to do! Micah LOVES popcorn, which is where the idea came from.

These are all really out of order, but one of the days the boys went to the VLA (boooooring) so Katy, Smemmy, and I went to the bodies exhibit and a little shopping!




This is Micah's friend's Deuce and a Half? Tanner had been dreaming of it ever since they posted about using it to move. I believe it lived up to his dreams.
Then the boys went shooting (not sure what we did while they did that)

I thought this outfit he was wearing was to die for!
Hanging with T dizzle. Emmett is the most smiley boy in the morning!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love that the "welcome ants" is still on the cupboards!!!! He is so stinkin' cute! I wish we lived closer! Maybe we'll have to have another ROAD TRIP!!!

Renee said...

i bet micah thought it was a waste of good popcorn (i love the picture, but i know how much he loves his popcorn...)