Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Soccer

 Here are some pics of the boys first soccer games this past season. I have to say, I still love saturday morning soccer as much as I did when I was 5, seriously is so much fun!


 Dew played two soccer games that day. He played with some random team that we thought might be his and then when his team showed up he played with them too. At the end of the second game he was asking if he could play a third game. He's slightly competitive.



 His basketball stance he always did.
 This is Colbyn's first goal... not really a good angle, but that's him in the middle and Tanner said he was the last one to kick it!
 The coach was pretty excited about it!
 So this is basically how soccer goes at these ages, you fight out your own teammates for the ball.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy memories of those years on the soccer field

micahl said...

agreed...oh the good ol' days of Saturday morning soccer!

Sweeney Household said...

nice blog!