Katy Micah and Emmett came up in June to visit. They came for Sunday dinner and T and I and Laree took some fam photos of them, most of which I cannot find but they're on facebook.
Then we went up to Logan
Nicole's boys are fancy
Katy and I drove up to Idaho and ran into an unusual traffic jam.
Brigham was quite fond of little Emmett and was so cute to watch with him.
Brigham thought it would be a good idea to squirt Gpa with a water gun...
He got his head put in the sink, I think Gpa won that water fight.
With the creator of the beloved lion.
I like Alex representing here, not sure what he's repping though?
Lissie working the camera.
LOVE this pic of Tay.
Driving back to UT we stopped at Katy and Micah's hotel and Mems took a little swim.
Ruth and Emmett came again on Saturday and went swimming and watched fireworks. I had a photoshoot with Mem then too, but can't find those either.
Mom and Dad were staying with Cris before they flew back home, so we had Sunday dinner at his house.
We all went outside to see the amazing sunset. Cris has the best view of SLC from the road in front of his apt.
Emmett loved sharing Gpa's dessert with him.












































1 comment:
I love when some of you Lops get together!
Post a Comment