He still works...the singing is a little off, though...ok started to be non existant. and technically, I think it's really supposed to be whistling anyhow. I think it just got a wire loose, but we're not going to fish around for it. Micah's an electrical guy...he should be able to do it in his sleep, eh?!? He still skates greatly! This is my post,not a comment....
7 comments:
Does he still work?
That's pretty tender...makes me cry:).
daddyio
He still works...the singing is a little off, though...ok started to be non existant. and technically, I think it's really supposed to be whistling anyhow. I think it just got a wire loose, but we're not going to fish around for it. Micah's an electrical guy...he should be able to do it in his sleep, eh?!? He still skates greatly! This is my post,not a comment....
Hey Betsy! This is cute.
Did you take any pictures of everyone from Thanksgiving? I'm just wondering since I'm anxious to see what I missed!! :O)
that last comment was katy folks and yes i do... i'm just lazy but i didn't get as many as i usually do
Tell Katy to get her own blog!
Betsy - were these taken on your camera? If so, could you send them to me? They are so freaking adorable!!!!
Post a Comment