Monday, March 24, 2008
A Dream Date
for Tanner. He has been wanting to take me over to the shop forever to play with all the toys... or well tools. It ended up being fun though. This is me MIG Welding.

And this is me arc welding... i guess i should have taken pictures of how good my welding was.
And this is the plasma cutter.... LOTS o FUN! it was my favorite toy!
And plasma cutter again. And yes there are little holes all in my sneakers now.
And this is what i cut out well one of the many things!
And this is an attempt to get a picture of my hair and the dirt that was allll over my face. I kept trying to itch my face or try to remove a bit of dirt on my face and i just spread more on.
He had to choose the day I had my hair all done cute and i didn't even get to go show it off... just got stuck under a welding helmet... sheeez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
a new art form for ya, Boodie!
I'll have to start scheming some neat things I'd like to have you "draw" for us.
betsy, you are a woman of many talents!
Post a Comment