Saturday, April 19, 2008
The Boys
Tanner and I took Colbyn and Dax over to the shop the other day (well we do pretyt much every day we're up here) and I just so happen to have my camera with me and hadn't taken pictures in quite some time so I thought I would. Dew ran to catch up with Tanner, who was walking back to work on something on his truck and I just thought it looked so adorable. Dew calls that truck the Broke.



Too bad this one is blurry and a little cut off b/c it is so cute otherwise!
CHEEEEEESE!!


I wasn't so good at aiming the camera so that Dax's head got in the pictures.
And this is Colbyn getting into Tanner's stock of Cars... him and Dax love to get into them... and yes that is a completely filled laundry basket behind Dew of just Cars, Tanner has a lot.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute, Betsy! What cute little boys!
Cute photos to be sure... but can you get rid of that blog design... (the circles are getting me dizzy).
is he leaning on a coffin in that picture?!?!
Post a Comment