Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Am The Champion

So after butchering the turkeys Tanner and I went bowling last Saturday, and we played two games
And I WON, both games!!! And please note the 4th, 5th, & 6th frame, yup that's right after killing 5 turkeys I was able to bowl a turkey, that is one incredible score!!!!
And the puppy reallly loves to cuddle with Tanner, she'll find any little nook to cuddle up in... Tanner's neck in this case.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm. Who actually did the killing and cleaning?

Jim and Lisa said...

So after slaughtering the turkeys...HELLO you BUTCHERED turkeys!!!!!!!!!!! You state it like it's nothing.

Congrats on the bowling win...we always knew the LaPierre women were more athletic than the men! :O)

balmforth.family said...

I'm not sure what I'm more impressed about that you bowled a turkey or that you killed a turkey!

klap said...

you didn't kill the turkey...we saw the pics & they were taken FAR from the slaughter table.
But you certainly bowled a turkey!
and tanner looks HAMMERED in that last pic, by the way

Anonymous said...

what does "bowl a turkey" mean?

The Tanner Thompsons said...

three strikes in a row is called a turkey

Swoopref said...

<---- only bowls candelpin.

Swoopref said...

CANDLEPIN (spelling police)