Wednesday, November 05, 2008
SNOOOOOOW!!!!
So it snowed a TON last night (or at least a ton for the valley) and so Tanner texted Aleisha to see if she would bring the boys over to build a snowman with him!! The snow was soooo good for packing and made for easy snow man building... and i swear there was more snow on the lawn but rolling the snowballs picked up all the snow on the grass.
So after we built the snowman we went and jumped on the trampoline and got freezing b/c we got all wet from the partially melted/mushy snow on it... so we went inside and Dax and I found some things to make the face with hence he is not dressed in his snow attire
So I had already gotten all snow geared up and playing in the snow when I remembered to get my camera, so I didn't get any actual pictures of when we were playing in the snow, but when I first got out there I asked Dax what he was building and he said "it's something with a man on top" I guessed a snowman, and I was wrong, he told me he was building a temple!! It was so cute, and it was a very very tall temple!!!
And yes I look gross... sorry folks! But it was fun and I LOOOVE the first "real" snow of the year, and it actually snowed all throughout the day!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun. We were almost in short sleeves yesterday!!
Post a Comment