VERY exciting!! I love the colors! Happy planning.
So exciting! I love the colors, too!!!
Oh wow, those colors are way cute!~Karigan
Very cool!!!! I went through that temple open house so very long ago. It was my first temple too! I love the colors, they are going to look awesome.
YAY YAY YAY!! who the heck is 'an epic event'??
Love, love, love the colors.Did I ever tell you about how I met President Benson in the Jordan River temple? If not, I'll bore you with it another day. :-) It was a big day for me, as a teenager! (Yep, they had temples waaaay back when I was a teenager.)
That is actually one of the Temples I have been through!So happy for you!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
VERY exciting!! I love the colors! Happy planning.
So exciting! I love the colors, too!!!
Oh wow, those colors are way cute!
~Karigan
Very cool!!!! I went through that temple open house so very long ago. It was my first temple too! I love the colors, they are going to look awesome.
YAY YAY YAY!! who the heck is 'an epic event'??
Love, love, love the colors.
Did I ever tell you about how I met President Benson in the Jordan River temple? If not, I'll bore you with it another day. :-) It was a big day for me, as a teenager! (Yep, they had temples waaaay back when I was a teenager.)
That is actually one of the Temples I have been through!
So happy for you!!!
Post a Comment