Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patty's Day

So we watched the boys last night, and this is how Dax had his pants on, I thought it was hilarious! If you can't tell that's his back.
Then we took the "dogs" for a walk... they are more like cats
Dax and Colbyn liked the hats mom sent and Dax wore them most of the night.
In every picture now this is how he smiles, he says it's so he can show off his newly missing tooth! Its the first tooth he's lost!
Once again with the goofy smile and he's actually wearing both hats in the picture!

I don't have any pictures but I wore my leprechan socks and ate my lucky charms after my run (the socks looked so nice with my shorts)! We weren't so lucky to get any pictures of me or Tanner wearing the hats... shucks! Thanks mom for all the green loot though!

5 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

Wait...you went running?

CMHill said...

She's got to prep for the marriage :). Cute pics, I'm glad to see you post again!

klap said...

...'weren't LUCKY enough to get a photo"... so punny!!

klap said...

and is that Nik who keeps making blog comments about your new life style of being fit now that you're getting ready for a wedding? I don't recognize 'Us"

Jim and Lisa said...

"Us" is the new Carrie, dear sister.