Sunday, March 22, 2009

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out

I've shot this rifle like a billion times (it has the smallest kick out of all of Tanner's rifles), and for some reason this weekend I was an idiot and put my face too close when I shot it and it kicked me in the face... stupid.
It turned into a nice bump that night, and was nice and red for church! I just hope its gone by the time we have to take engagements!O ya and on Sunday Jaxon I guess hadn't really understood what happened to my eye so he informed me that I was VERY lucky to still be alive! He had thought I had shot myself in the face... funnny!

4 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Ouch!! Looks like it hurt! We missed you guys at dinner tonight!

An Epic Event said...

Ouch! that does look like it hurts! Hope it gets better in time!
~Karigan

Swoopref said...

Its all fun and games until someone gets shot in the eye...

Michael and Brittany Anderson said...

ouchy!!