Sunday, June 28, 2009

House Guests!

We had our first house guests Thursday!! So I took some pictures and now I have some pictures sort of the apartment! This is our wall deocration for above the couch, the center thing was made for us by Tanner's cousin Karie, and its soooo cute. O and we did not paint the wall this color, the apartment does to all the rooms.And these are out little house guests! (watching a little bit of a show...shhh)Soph playing in the living room with my Disney princess cards
This is our kitchen area and the door that to our bedroomand Soph's new darling hair cut!!!
And some of the little basketball star! His outfit was pretty freaking cute!And poor little Trav got pretty upset, Soph kept going in to seperate tooms and leaving him behind and he kept crying. She finally came over and hugged him and he instantly calmed down and wouldn't let go of her, it was sooo sweet! And here he was laying on her shoulder to calm himself down!! We went to go see the duck pond at the complex
Momma ducks and baby ducks

6 comments:

The Strongs said...

YAY! i'm glad you like it. I was nervous on what colors to do. :)It looks great on your wall!! Hope you guys are enjoying marraige! Its so much better than dating! hope to see you guys soon! -KARIE

Anonymous said...

Soph looks like Carrie and Lisa.
Cute apt.
Cute children.
Wish we were there.
love the
g/ps

Aubry said...

Very nice wall, and super cute house guests!

Lisa Michelle said...

Sooo cute!! What am I going to do when you're not around to take all these adorable pics of my kids????? Want to move with us to _____ (wherever it ends up being)? :)

CMHill said...

AWWW. I think soph actually looks like Katy. Cute hair.

Nikki said...

soph looks older with the hair cut...it is SO cute...but then again, I'm a HUGE fan of the short hair!