From Bryce and Lisa's computer, and i LOVE this picture, too bad laree was too short to get in... but hey mom got in it!

And i should be getting the wedding pictures from Tavis in the next few weeks so keep a look out on the blog... o and if you'd like, he posted some of our engagement pictures on his
blog one of which i had never seen before!!! we're famous!
8 comments:
that's a lotta sistahs!
Very cute picture. I'm excited to see the wedding photos.
beautiful ladies! sad that Laree isn't in it!
let's get b&L to post those pics
cute pic, bets!
way cute!! we missed you laree :(
I just put it as my wallpaper
ps I'm excited to see the rest from
Tavis!!
and one more comment....I think you're celebrity name is better as 'Tantsy'....sounds like a, well, I'll leave that to your imagination
Post a Comment