Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Miscellaneous

So these first few are some pictures from when Carrie came down...Swingin with Tan Man
and once again... our brothers like to wear girls' clothes... or in this case, shoes these are the two girls I babysit... I just think the pictures are cute, this is Sofiaalso they are pictures of my new hair color, for those of you who don't know... i dyed it darker, can't tell really in a picture, but its the darkest brown you can go without it being black.
and this is the always sweet, Ella And then one weekend Tanner and I took the boys to Cowabunga, a new water park in Draper. It was tons of fun, and I would have gone on more slides if the water wasn't so dang cold. But Tanner loved it, and it took a little coaxing to get the boys to go down on the slides, but once they did they liked them.
Here's Tanner coming down one of the slides. I wish I could have got more pictures but as it is a water park, I couldn't really just carry the camera around and take pictures.And afterwards we had a sleepover with the boys at our apartment. They slept in our bed and Tanner and I camped out in the living room (very very uncomfortable)

and trav was playing with my phone so i had jamie call it and trav started rocking out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Tanner already make you take that video off?
What a beautiful bunch of people; cross-dressers included!
Alex, GET OFF THAT MOUNTAIN peak BEFORE YOU FALL!!! Gma says so!
ahem (sorry, just comes naturally with the title)

klap said...

that is the cutest of Trav dancing! him and soph both are big dancers....must come from their parents!
and you gave the little boys your bed? Probably the nicest aunt & uncle in the world!

Renee said...

the video isn't working. fix it...

Anonymous said...

looking for a new post. :)