Tanner had to go to Ohio a few weeks ago for work and he was going to be gone for a whole week! Instead of sleeping alone at our house so I opted to spend the week with Nikki & Co. and it was TONS of fun! I have a ton of photos to post... a TON! So I tried to only choose just a few so the post wasn't too long.
I thought Bay looked a little bit like Uncle Bruce with his ears sticking out from under his hat like that!
Payton was sick almost the whole time I was there, and it was so sad, he just sat (or laid) there completely pathetic banging his head on walls. The only good thing about him being sick is that he let me hold him and wanted me to, b/c he probably was so delirious and didn't care who I was. And since I was already sick there was no chance of catching what he had anyways!
Here's a picture of all the things he carried around with him while sick. If I was holding him, he had to make sure I was holding all of these things too and would notice if I put any of them down.
Note the silky and the lion I am holding along with Payt. I thought it was so cute, when he wanted me to hold him he would hand me his silky, his lion, his sippy cup, then would take his binks out and hand it to me and then reach up. But the second I picked him up he wanted the binks back, didn't get why he'd take it out just to give it back. Funny little sick boy.
On Friday, it was Dr. Seuss day so Nik and I did Kenzy's hair to look like Daisy Head Maisy! She looked so awesome (esp. walking around Wal-Mart after school)!
One of our projects that week, painting Kenz's ugly green room to these cute new colors!
On Saturday morning at breakfast Payt was Payton (completely goofy) for the first time since I'd been there.



Tanner took the kids outside to ride bikes and play with the camera's settings. He was pretty proud of some of the shots he got.

While Tanner was outside we started on this project (which turned out amazing) and finished painting Bay's room.










2 comments:
Poor Payton...you got some cute pictures!
bets...you got some awesome pics
Post a Comment