Tanner and I went down to Austin a few weeks ago and had so much fun! We've missed getting to see the BLST LaPs every week. I went out on a Wednesday and Tanner met up with us on Saturday afternoon. My first day there Sof's cousin, Sam was still visiting and they were having fun wearing my hat. Whoever was wearing the hat was the brother.
She screamed with excitement when she saw my cowboy boots and just HAD to wear them! She's already becoming a true Texan!
I LOVE this shirt Trav is wearing. It looks exactly like ones that dad used to have. Actually I believe he has one just like this that made an appearance in the cinematic masterpiece "A Day In The Life of The LaPierres"








Sof didn't even care when Katy walked in, she sat at the door waiting for Micah, see the look of pure excitement on her face at Micah's entrance!




We took a trip to the TX capital, it was quite a cool building, unfortunately we got there 5 minutes too late to go through inside. Tanner was in heaven all weekend, it was his kind of lifestyle and dress, he fit in nicely!



We had soo much fun visiting in TX and wish we could go back to the warm weather and great family! Hopefully we'll be able to come visit again! Thanks for putting us up and letting us disrupt your lives for awhile!




















3 comments:
Thanks for the heart deep in Texas!
I remember the Capitol Building - there's a place where you stand for some acoustical reason!
Looks like you were having a wonderful time.
The place you stand is the center of the capital right under the dome. You are supposed to be able to hear a pin drop there (I think that's right). Looks like you had a lot of fun! Wish I could see Austin again! Jim needs to definitely see it!
come back come back!
We have bobcat and cowboys and cactus. Ok, the cactus might not be a draw, but we need you back!
Post a Comment