oh, he's here to win!!
wHOOPEEE! bETSY'S bLOGGING AGAIN! i LOVE YOUR BLOGS!(TRY READING THIS TWICE FAST!)
hahahaha didn't jaxon say that when jim started getting close to winning?!
So awesome...blackmail pictures of Jim!! I like that the majority of the pictures are of males playing AND enjoying the game (there are more males than females!!)
It wasn't much of a contesnt...only one clear winner!daddyio
i LOVE that cheese!
NIIIICE...I love it. What good sports those boys were, or were they trying to get in touch with their feminine side? :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh, he's here to win!!
wHOOPEEE! bETSY'S bLOGGING AGAIN! i LOVE YOUR BLOGS!
(TRY READING THIS TWICE FAST!)
hahahaha didn't jaxon say that when jim started getting close to winning?!
So awesome...blackmail pictures of Jim!! I like that the majority of the pictures are of males playing AND enjoying the game (there are more males than females!!)
It wasn't much of a contesnt...only one clear winner!
daddyio
i LOVE that cheese!
NIIIICE...I love it. What good sports those boys were, or were they trying to get in touch with their feminine side? :)
Post a Comment