Monday, June 30, 2008

Look Who's Back

I was listening to the top 20 songs of the day the other day and heard this at number seven, then was watching the top videos of the week and this was in the top 5!! pull out your bed spreads and collecting cards girls, look who's cool again! i wouldn't necessarily suggest watching the video as there are a lot of scantily clad and skanky dancing girls but more just listen

4 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

NKOTB!! Wow, they're not quite the same as they used to be (looks AND music). The words are even skanky. I couldn't really tell who some of them were!

Renee said...

ew. that's just not right.

Nikki said...

renee and I watched their comeback on you tube when i was in boston...is it just me, or do they seem a little pathetic? or is disgusting the work i'm looking for? Hows about we move on, boys!

Nikki said...

i mean, really, just think of how old they are...that's GROSS! they are not 18 anymore...it's been, what 20 years?!