Saturday, April 04, 2009

It Was Spring

So a few weeks ago I was going to post about how it was spring here, and then that weekend it snowed and it hasn't stopped since. So here's some pictures of our awesome week of spring.
This is Sofia, the girl I babysit, sitting next to/on top of a dandelionIt was warm enough out for the boys and I to ride in the back of T's truck. And then we (T and boys) spent a long time on the trampoline. Colbyn's faces in some of the pictures are just hilarious.





This is the boys favorite game. Tanner just bounce chases the boys on his hands and knees, and the will laugh until they stop breathing.

2 comments:

klap said...

since when do you have a tramp?

micahl said...

well it's not like I was hanging out at T's house any time last summer, although it would have been fun!
looks like fun!