oh my word, I am DYING over that last pic!! SO CUTE!! Was that taken on your phone? or do you have a bigger file of it? and if so... heh heh heh... can I get a copy of it? THANKS!! :)
No it wasn't taken on my phone it was a bigger picture and i cropped it so it was more up close of their faces
Darling photos of all.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh my word, I am DYING over that last pic!! SO CUTE!! Was that taken on your phone? or do you have a bigger file of it? and if so... heh heh heh... can I get a copy of it? THANKS!! :)
No it wasn't taken on my phone it was a bigger picture and i cropped it so it was more up close of their faces
Darling photos of all.
Post a Comment