So here's some pictures of our trip out to Boston for our reception out there. I some how lost all the pictures from up at Newbury Port except for these cute little fabric cupcake things we found in a shop. Waiting to get on the duck boats, we had to get up super early to get in by 8:00 The dinosaur outside the museum and our duck boat. That was our duck boat tour guide, I don't remember his name After the duck tours we went into the museum of science and wandered around and fight all the third graders for the interactive exhibits that were there on a field trip The lightening show We also got to see an Omni movie, I think it was about the amazon... I still get nausea during them Engine of something And then there were monkeysWe walked around Boston for awhile The Swan Boats Make Way for DucklingsIt says Tannery... he didn't want to go in the store thoughThen the night before the reception dinner with the Brucskie LaPierres (that is homemade rootbeer) Then we walked down to the new high school to see the new field and we found our brickAnd Tanner found a baseball and threw it at meWe went into Boston again with Renee... this is them at Quincy Market And I have no idea why there were giant rat blow ups in the street Some crazy guy feeding a squirrel out of his hand!! He wanted rabies I guess We walked down Newbury street and I took pictures of the stores I'm not rich or cool enough to enter Paul Revere Behind Old North Church We took Tanner for some REAl pizza at Pizzeria Regina, and it was DELICIOUS! And our last day there Tanner wanted to weed the garden... I did not
wow, could you have posted pictures any more attractive of me bets?! pretty sure that's as good as it gets. and i think those rats are just opposite charles river dental. that street looks awfully familiar.
3 comments:
so fun!!
I laughed real hard at that last line...some things will never change
Sophie thoroughly enjoyed looking at all these pics with me - she kept announcing, "look mommy! There's Tanner!!" :)
wow, could you have posted pictures any more attractive of me bets?! pretty sure that's as good as it gets. and i think those rats are just opposite charles river dental. that street looks awfully familiar.
Post a Comment