Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Nails

So these are way late but I thought I'd post them b/c they're cute! All the LaPierre girls (minus mom, couldn't convince her to go) were able to go get our nails done (thanks, linda!) the night before the wedding! It was so fun to spend time with all the sistahs and I believe a lot of them had never gotten their nails done before!!

They didn't have enough nail people to take us all at once but here are some of us getting them done (renee, michelle, and I were already done) Nikki is all the way down, then carrie, katy, and laree


The only picture out of 10 where Lisa was actually smiling, despite my many efforts






5 comments:

micahl said...

wow it was about time for a new post...but you still posted about me. I guess you miss me a lot and nothing goes on in your life when we're gone. We'll have to spend more time together I guess- to spice up your life!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

amen to that!!

Anonymous said...

fun stuff, 'betner Baby

Swoopref said...

I LOVE these photos!

CMHill said...

thanks. fun times.