Tuesday, November 03, 2009

August

So the only pictures I have of August are our trip up to Nikki's and our trip down to AZ.
Jayden after a bath... I think
Of course we had to go up to the shooting range and of course the kids had to ride in the back of T's truck!



Tanner helped take down the wall between the dining room and addition, this is the only picture I have of him remotely looking like he was helping (which he did!)
Those cookies did not last long once Nicole brought them out.
So we went down to AZ for little Tatum's baby blessing. The only pictures I really got of AZ was of our trip to the Phoenix Zoo... it rained the whole time we were there, the umbrellas were pretty pointless b/c I think we were all soaked at the end of the trip anyways.
These are of the farm section of the zoo
Shalie Roo talking to Tanner (at one point I had her calling him Uncle T-dizzle) in those megaphone things


I figure no one really wants to see the animals so I didn't post any of them but here is one of the rhinos.I'm not sure why she had the umbrella as she was not trying to shield herself from the rain. She greatly enjoyed running from puddle to puddle and getting as wet as possible.
And at the church after the baby blessing, the happy family.
And here she is all dressed up in her blessing dress, she is quite the darling little girl and we had fun getting to meet her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember how uncomfortable the mother looked at your wedding!
I'd say that little one was worth it!