Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Life Update

So for all of you out there who don't know, Tanner and I moved up to Idaho. I planned on making a post about it before it happened but I never was sure if it was a 100% thing that we would be moving, so now that we are here I'm pretty sure it is. Tanner got transfered/promoted up to Idaho Falls and had been staying in hotels and with Carrie before we were able to find a place. We moved up on Saturday during a great snow storm/white out, which was exciting b/c we got to see alot of people who think they know how to drive in the snow (being Utah drivers, they all think they do) and then run off the road and get stuck in ditches, or in some cases hit other cars, no big accidents though. We moved into a cute little 2 bedroom fourplex in Ammon, a right and a left turn away from Carrie, about 1.75 miles! We like the apartment, we have alot more space and the rooms are more sperate rooms than they were at our last place and we have a garage (and it helps its a TON cheaper than what we were paying). Tanner is liking the new job and I am going to have to learn to like the area, hopefully one day, though I do love being near Care and the kids!! I'll post pictures of the apartment once we get internet at our apartment and I can upload some... I have to use the internet at Tanner's work for now. So stand by!

6 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Congrats on the new place! Can't wait to see pics!! Are you suuuure you guys don't want to come move a right turn and a left turn away from us??? :) I'm jealous of Carrie!! :)

klap said...

ditto everything lisa michelle said, only albuquerque version ;)
and congrats on the promo T!!

ellen said...

I hope you like potatoes! You should start quilting -- Idaho has some great fabric stores! Send me your new address.

Anonymous said...

Sweet!
I agree with all of the above!

Swoopref said...

I bet Carrie is so happy to have you nearby...
Conor Hilton got his mission call to Latvia! (He is in IF)
Now go get those photos taken & posted!!

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Congratulations on your move! That's pretty exciting. What is it that 'T' does for work? What are you going to do in Ammon?