Yup, bet you never thought you'd see one of those in MY hands! I probably should have taken a before and after picture, my trimming skills probably rival yours now. the picture is from this summer.
Boodie...you even look like you're having fun! How come you kept your passion for hedge trimming secret all these years??? I now know what to leave you in our will (assuming we get one). daddyio
I love how it's from this summer and you're wearing pants and a hoody. That's definitely the Betsy I remember... How are you going to survive the Idaho winters?
7 comments:
Betsy! I hope that wasn`t plugged in!
alright, Betsy! For sure Dad will see this before he starts studying
Boodie...you even look like you're having fun! How come you kept your passion for hedge trimming secret all these years??? I now know what to leave you in our will (assuming we get one).
daddyio
I love how it's from this summer and you're wearing pants and a hoody. That's definitely the Betsy I remember... How are you going to survive the Idaho winters?
pretty, pretty princess and her king!
wow best! who let you cut their hedges?
Maggie hired tanner and i do her yard work this summee
Post a Comment