Monday, October 25, 2010

Ringling Brothers Circus

Steve worked on Energy Solutions bobcat while the circus was going on there and was given discounted tickets up in the first few rows. Cris, Renee, Steve, T and I all went, and it was super fun and something different to do.
I think this guy is in a cage with 10 or 11 tigers.
Creepy body contortionist... ewww



This hat came with my expensive cotton candy
And then the elephants



And they had a new baby elephant

3 comments:

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i would rather people care more for other people and once all those problems are taken care of then we can be concerned about animals. people have a much larger precedence over any animals, abused or not.

Jamie said...

Wow, that looks like one heck of a show! Man, they must be trained by some very talented people! I could never even get my goldfish to eat on command. Great pictures Betsy and Tanner. We wish we could have gone with you guys. Looks like a great opportunity to get the family together.