Monday, October 25, 2010

State Fair

T-Diz and I went to the truck pulls again this year and this time we went with the whole UT crew! It was fun, I believe Cris even said that it was a lot more entertaining than it sounds!

Renee and Steve's niece, our adorable entertainment, smiling at T after she fed him some popcorn.
Steve and Tanner were both sitting in the same leaned in, mesmerized position and right when I got the camera out T adjusted! Can't just let me have ONE photo! Cris' other date Cierra North, I believe she actually married Cris and his date, and used silly bands as the rings!Waiting to go on the Ferris Wheel (we were in line for about 45 min. I believe)This picture is very deceiving... this ride was TERRIFYING! Nothing hold you in but these flimsy saloon style doors, the operators of the ride though found me entertaining, I was probably the only person who screams on this ride. I remember it being a delightful ride when I went on it back in the day with EP and Swoopref at Topsfield but I guess I've gotten a fear of heights in my old age.
I think they wanted to fall out of the gondolaYou could pay $20 to take a pic with these seals... or just take your own from a little far away.Look Ma, and my Oxford, NY relatives, I touched a calf!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're just getting smarter, Betsy
Touching the calf just reminds me of the days you cleaned the barn signs!!
You just keep growin' up!