Saturday, July 05, 2008

World Premier!!!

Taylor Martin's first appearance ever on my blog!!! I just have to say that he is DARLING!!! Good job kiddos!

This is the 4th of July, our first magical meeting!

This one you can see his clef(?) chin, just like his Grandpa

I feel like this picture best shows what he looks like, these are from today

This is one with his eyes open, I was holding him and taking the picture (i have ALOT of these) so these ones don't really look like him

Just ignore that i'm in this one, I wasn't suppose to be, but how sweet does he look!!

Just another one

They all sure love there baby brother, he sure gets lots of kisses!!

So I was asking Alex if he loved his new baby brother and he tells me he is just sooooo cute, i just can't keep my eyes off him he's so cute! It was nice to have another baby to hold again!

3 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

Very cute...lots of posts. That's what I like to see!

Nikki said...

he sure is cute

CMHill said...

We love the little guy!