Monday, July 21, 2008

San Diego Temple

I got to see my most favorite temple!!! And it was BEAUTIFUL!
We saw it first from the highway when we were driving south into the actual city of San Diego which is what the picture above is and then Tanner and I went on Friday night.

This is what the walls were... tiny little white rocks... it was pretty
The entrance

The doors were pretty and they were automatic sliding open ones... i don't know if that's normal or not but i thought it wasn't normal on temples This is the only picture i feel remotely okay about posting of myself... tanner and I took like a billion of these and I look horribly wierd in all of them




Can't wait to go back and see it again... ;)

1 comment:

TXlaps said...

That's really close to Lisa's parents. We'd love to meet you there and go through anytime you like!