So as you all know Tanner traveled to Kansas City the other week to compete in diesel mechanics for Skills USA... here's a photo of the city (not taken by tanner!)
So I'm sure you're all wondering how he did and...... he got eighth out of thirty five people, which is still pretty good! He actually scored better overall than the first place winner. Tanner scored better on all of the tests except for 2 than the first place winner, but on those 2 he scored horrribly on and the first place kid scored pretty decently on them... but still, i think that means tanner's pretty much should be the winner... heheSo while Tanner was gone, I got asked EVERYDAY by his nephew (not the one in the picture) if "No home?" (No is Colbyn's name for Tanner) or "Bees, I miss No, he come home now?" (I'm Bees) ooo and if I came home without Tanner I sure heard about it, he was convinced every time I came home I was brining Tanner with me... it was soo sweet and boy was he excited when he finally did come home! Tanner got the biggest and best hug of his life, he followed him around the rest of the weekend!!
5 comments:
Congrats to Tanner...sounds like he should have been first place! :O) I'm glad he did well.
So does that mean you gave Tanner the biggest and best hug ever? I'm confused...
Congrats to Tanner. And it was awesome to see you. However, we did miss you on Sunday. Where were you? :( Hopefully we get to see you again soon.
tanner, tanner, he's our man!
We miss Tanner, too!
Good job, T - you made us proud!
Post a Comment