And this is the last picture I have of them, this is at the luncheon at Marie Callender's. Renee has pictures from the reception that I took with her camera so you'll have to wait for her to post... or I just might steal them!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Bride and Groom
So I know you're all dying for wedding photos, but I don't have time or enough space to post ALL my pictures at once so I figure I'll just post, for now, all of my pictures of the bride and groom from the day, since that's who you all want to see anyways... so here it goes!!! Grand exit out of the temple!


Taking some questions from the press before proceeding on to pictures!
I didn't get any of the group photos, b/c well everyone was in them, but I do have parent photos!



The back of the dress and the veil
So with all the confusion the flowers were forgotten somewhere so the first few pictures there were no flowers, but here finally they got some flowers!
The flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I LOVED them 

Laree really liked this style of picture taking so she did a few of these ( I think the girl up above is a really good friend of Michelle's)
More of the bouquet!



And this is the last picture I have of them, this is at the luncheon at Marie Callender's. Renee has pictures from the reception that I took with her camera so you'll have to wait for her to post... or I just might steal them!
Stay tuned for more pictures of everyone else at the wedding!
And this is the last picture I have of them, this is at the luncheon at Marie Callender's. Renee has pictures from the reception that I took with her camera so you'll have to wait for her to post... or I just might steal them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment