Friday, December 05, 2008

ThanksGiving

Tired I guess... Party in the kitchen, hence Katy looks like a ding dong!

Lisa making the famous sweet potatoes


Awesome Tiffany eating dinner with the kids, exposing herself to complete insanity all throughout dinner

Micah held a BABY!!!

Reading with Lisa Michelle
Getting ready to decorate sugar cookies
Alex with his finished corn on the cob
And Mykchesney
Giggles with hers
And Bay
And Digs digging in (ha i'm so PUNny!)
Lissa
Ya, so uh Lissa and I were playing dress up... it was tons of fun!!

And the three cousins!!! How cute are they?!?!

There was a few moments there when Trav and Tay were conversing and hanging out
Katy was jealous of my sweet outfits and decided to copy... pathetic


Captitan Underpants and the Scary Bride thing
He thought he was pretty hysterical...
They're married now so I can't get any crap for this picture!
Haha, Bay put the tracks around him and had a train going around them

Cris was proud that he got Pay-Money to sleep...

And he's just so dang adorable!!!

1 comment:

klap said...

YAY! I have been waiting for these!!