So the first post was being more and more stupid with the more pictures I added so I thought I'd just make two different posts for the day of feasting! So Jayden randomly went up to Lissie and asked her to dance with him, it was SOOOOO sweet!!!

Payton is starting to laugh and smile sooo much, so cute!

Soph (and Lissie) were in dress up heaven allll day!

The only way to eat olives, except she didn't eat them, I'm pretty sure they went right back into the bowl

In Kenzy's room watching a "girl" show since the boys were playing on the gamecube or xbox or something

Eating the DElicious appetizers Cris brought!

This pic of Taylor is AWESOME!!!! He is just so darn cute!

Someone put those on the back of her pants.... I don't know, she thought it was super stylish

Making their famous pies...

And Bay was stealing berries, the evidence was allll over his face!

The finishing touches

Another awesome Taylor face!

Lissa and Sophs hanging out in Bay's room playing trains

Travis

Katy is wicked cool!

Daddy and Baby

He knew this picture was being taken, this was his smile face (I think he was making fun of Cris)

Alex did this with his eyes on purpose because after we took this picture he told us that he did his eyes like this, and reenacted the same look in the picture... so that is one special look I captured there

The finished turkey, YUM!

Tanner carving up the turkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment