Thursday, December 11, 2008

Friday and Saturday After

So this is Tiffany getting to read to Jax and Kenz some book about like circus freaks or somethingTiffany did Kenzy's hair all fancy and snazzyCristen pulling Bay on his blanket... he thought it was soo cool... surfing!
Fumb Sucking
Betsy just woke up photo shoot... ya not so flattering
he was sad and grouchy before this picture, then I pull out the camera to take a picture and he smiles and kills the whole theme of the picture
Bay liked taking pictures
here's little Payt with a hat on... I just thought he looked so adorable with the hat on
Bay was cold and needed a hat, so Katy went inside to get one and he "hated that one" and it was the only hat she was able to find... so she made due with what she had, and Jayden loved his silkie blanket hat... or own little virgin marySo this was the start of putting up the Christmas lights on Friday afternoon. This is Christopher on the ladder... sadly this and......this met up and all though Bay may look so cute and innocent sitting there in his red wagon... those were the last lights Christopher put up that day. No one even stopped to think that maybe having a wagon right where Christopher would be stepping off the ladder was not the best set upMicah's turn on the roof (didn't get a picture of Jason on the roof)
Cris' turn on the roof
So Cristen called Katy, Nikki, and I out of the kitchen into the living room to show us something, he had us all stand in a line in front of the window then told us to all ask us if we see something wrong with Katy's car. Katy ran out there hoping we wouldn't get a picture of it before Micah got home, so Cris caught her in time so that I could capture her mistake... hahaha
The Christmas lights all set up
Watching The Office all nice and snug
Jaxon trying to cause bodily harm to Cris
Cris being... Cris
I was tired...

3 comments:

Cris said...

My thanks to Katy for the muscle shirt I'm wearing!

Anonymous said...

Pretty in pictures!

Renee said...

love that you're all watching the office but micah's reading twilight! so proud!!!!