This is an awesome picture of Jayden! So funny!
hilarious! Sophie just saw the picture and said, "there is my friend!"
awesome! there really is no other word...
awesome...I already had that one word in mind to write before I saw that everyone else used that word also!
On the way home from Youth conference we were watching Napoleon Dynamite with all his goshing. guess who we thought of - IMMEDIATELY!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is an awesome picture of Jayden! So funny!
hilarious! Sophie just saw the picture and said, "there is my friend!"
awesome! there really is no other word...
awesome...I already had that one word in mind to write before I saw that everyone else used that word also!
On the way home from Youth conference we were watching Napoleon Dynamite with all his goshing. guess who we thought of - IMMEDIATELY!
Post a Comment