Sunday, July 12, 2009

Some DANG Cute Kids

So there's like a billion pictures in this post b/c I couldn't choose just one for each kid that I liked, there are so many good ones!!!




































And for my absolute favorite picture out of them all saved for last, I laugh every time I think about it. I was actually surprised there weren't more like this.



photos by Tavis Johnson

7 comments:

CMHill said...

Love them! I bet you have some great pics. I hope we get to see them

Lisa Michelle said...

Oh my word, those are AWESOME!!! I am cracking up esp about Brigham's pic. :) Can't wait to see them all!

Unknown said...

i really love these!! can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

so we think that you should change your blog title to tansy blog. it just has a better ring to it, don't you think? :)

ellen said...

They are cute!!!

micahl said...

Brig's is HILARIOUS!! it took a minute to figure out which kid it was. All so very cute. I guess we weren't as cute, cause i only remember Tavis taking one single shot of us....

Jim and Lisa said...

Funny Brigham!