Um, does picture #2 mean something...?
OOPS! that first comment's really from me.
Super photos!
uh no it doesn't, its a brother trying to be obnoxious (i know SHOCKING)
Thanks, Cris, for the lovely hand on my stomach.
Hey maybe Tavis could photoshop Cris' pic to look like Bryce :). They are great pics. It was fun to see you and all the pics
i like them!!
I think Jimbo & Lisa have the most personality!what good lookin' families you married into!!
The in-laws? Yes, they did.hehe
I know this is a very delayed comment, but these are GREAT photos! I also LOVED looking at all the wedding photos on the photographer's website. You 2 are budding models. :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Um, does picture #2 mean something...?
OOPS! that first comment's really from me.
Super photos!
uh no it doesn't, its a brother trying to be obnoxious (i know SHOCKING)
Thanks, Cris, for the lovely hand on my stomach.
Hey maybe Tavis could photoshop Cris' pic to look like Bryce :). They are great pics. It was fun to see you and all the pics
i like them!!
I think Jimbo & Lisa have the most personality!
what good lookin' families you married into!!
The in-laws? Yes, they did.
hehe
I know this is a very delayed comment, but these are GREAT photos! I also LOVED looking at all the wedding photos on the photographer's website. You 2 are budding models. :)
Post a Comment