Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Halloween and A Birthday!

Carrie and Mark came down General Conference weekend for a cousin's wedding and T and I watched the kids at our place.
The balcony was their favorite place to hang out, luckily the downstairs neighbors were out of town (I think)
After dinner we went to the duck pond to feed the ducks. I was very nervous about Taylor around the pond (wild man) so Tanner held him as I could not contain him, and he let T hold and he stayed still.



Then the kids played hide and seek and Digs found the best hiding spot and no one found him. We finally had to tell them as it wasn't a very comfortable hiding spot. That is the drawer underneath our stove which he picked out himself, I couldn't believe he fit.
Then we did my birthday!
This is one of my present's from the rent's in law, its soooo pretty! Then on the side of them is the Proclamation To The Family and The Living Christ, that Katy got for us.
Then halloween, this is Sof and Ella (I babysit them) in these darling outfits their mom made them for like $3!!! I thought they were the most darling things ever!
We did our usual carving of the pumpkins at the Thompson's.
I only got a picture of Dax's costume, Dew was a skeleton.My haunted house pumpkin
My goblins
Tanner's, he thought it could be our representing Boston pumpkin... it was wicked awesome!!

I think this one was Dave's

2 comments:

klap said...

Oh sweet! The Proclamation and Living Christ I didn't know if you had still, but I'm glad you do. They look nice with that new temple picture!
and I did a haunted mansion pumpkin, too!
and one more thing-thanks for posting the basketball movie! I've been dying to see them in action

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! all of it. I love the tickle rodeo!
You guys should seriously think about selling your carvings!
You could make them out of wooden "Pumpkins" or something. Seriously, they are fantastic!

You are a decorator. not from my jeans'oops genes!