Here's some pics of the Hills since T and I moved up here! I spend a lot of time there! Taylor LOVES to go into my purse and throw everything out of it... this time he found a five pack of gum. He has a thing about not letting you open any candy he has b/c he thinks you're trying to take it from him so instead he just eats wrappers.So as you can see he just ate threw the whole pack, all five pieces and wrappers too!
Here's a shocker, it SNOWED here! haha just kidding. But Tay went out to play with the kids in it and I just thought he looked like the Christmas Story kid! He looked so cute and bundled! She's channeling Aunt Katy Pants.
This is the Hill's own special form of torture that they call "tickle rodeo". You have to keep your hands above your head for 8 seconds while Mark tickles... so far Alex is the only child I've seen do this. Taylor really likes my headbands, he always takes them off of me and wears them and he thinks it's hilarious!
This was the view from Tanner's hotel room when he was still coming up every week to work before we moved here.
And this is a video of Digs at his and Alex's basketball game... these are probably the most entertaining things to go and watch! (the girl in the video does get in trouble for "stealing")
4 comments:
was that Alex dribbling so well?
I thought the video was of Brigham...so I think it's of Brigham dribbling.
The girl got called on stealing? That's an odd rule.
that is Brigham... and ya you can't take the ball away from someone
you can't take the ball from the player if its not the person you are covering. its there way of teaching man defense
Post a Comment