We went to leatherby's for Lisa Michelle's birthday, Jamie got this nasty looking ice cream that looks like it's from the scene in Hook when they're eating dinner in Neverland, "Hey Rufio, if I'm a maggot burger, why don't you just eat me?!"
I do believe Cris could not finish this!
Tanner and I went to the state fair to see sled pulls. This was a new thing for me as I don't think these exist out east. Trucks try to pull that white thing, it has a weight on it that slowly moves forward, as far as they can.
This was a ford, Tanner does not like fords, and he kept trying to go when he didn't have any more power to go and his whole truck started to bounce up and down then both his drivelines snapped! 

3 comments:
Speaking of looking fake, let's talk about that hairdo...
what? what hairdo?! you're crazy
cool sky
sweet memories
Post a Comment